- The Passage shows the master returning and serving his slaves with lavish food from the wedding banquet. How are you impacted by Jesus’ unbelievable love for us?
- Do you reflect on this enough to motivate you to live your life for Him? How can you do this more?
- Are you dressed and ready for His return? What are some ways you can be prepared for His return? What are some things that remain undone in your life?
- In what ways do you go after worldly peace (i.e. an avoidance of conflict), rather than going after Godly peace (which may mean conflict and hardship at times)?
- How can you have the heart that longs for Godly peace over your own comfort?
More by Matt Ricci
More from the The Gospel of Luke series